Dear foreign applicants!
At present according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 16, 2020 No. 635-r "On temporary ban of the entry of foreigners and stateless persons into the Russian Federation and suspension of visa services" the Government of the Russian Federation banned the entry of foreign nationals with a few exceptions since March 18, 2020.
* The ban does not apply to:
permanent residents of the Russian Federation who hold a valid residence permit;
persons who are family members (spouses, parents, children, adoptive parents, adopted children), guardians and trustees of citizens of the Russian Federation;
persons who are participants of the State Program for Assisting Voluntary Resettlement in the Russian Federation of Compatriots Living Abroad, approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 22, 2006 N 637 "On Measures to Assist Voluntary Resettlement of Compatriots to the Russian Federation living abroad ", as well as family members of the participants; and some more categories (see the law above).
Since March 16, 2021, international students from a number of countries are allowed to return to continue their studies. Only countries with a safe epidemiological situation are recommended by Rospotrebnadzor (Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing).
Dear foreigners currently staying in Russia!
The Russian government of foreigners and stateless persons in the Russian Federation The decree applies that have expired or will expire between March 15, 2020, and December 31, 2021. In order to extend the work permits, employers may apply to The Department of Immigration at local Administration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOREIGNERS
Violations of migration legislation on the territory of the Russian Federation are administrative offences stipulating fines with or without administrative expulsion from Russia, after which you may lose the right to enter the territory of the Russian Federation. Thus, we ask you to comply with the norms of Russian legislation and provide all the necessary documents for migration registration and visa processing to the Foreign Affairs Office in time (room 214a, 104, Lenina Street)!
A foreign citizen who first came to study at Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University must apply to Foreign Affairs Office within 2-3 days from the date of arrival in Russia (Blagoveshchensk) to get migration registration, having with him/her: passport, migration card and student housing agreement (when living in BSPU dormitory).
Please, pay attention, that according to the Federal Law of July 18, 2006 No. 109-FZ “On migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation” a foreigner is required to register independently at the place of residence if he/she does not live in BSPU dormitory (you should apply to The Department of Immigration at local Administration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: 137, Gorkogo Street).
TO-DO LIST AFTER ARRIVAL AT BSPU:
1) 3rd floor, room 347 (Dean's office of the Faculty for International Students) or the Dean's office of the faculty you entered – getting a list of dorm property and student housing agreement (3 copies).
2) 1st floor, room 107 (Planning and Financial Department) – signing a study agreement (without an agreement you are not allowed to apply for a multiple-entry study visa). You can get your copy in 3 days in the room 214a.
3) 1st floor, room 110 (Accounting Department) – paying for tuition and accommodation fees (passport needed), as well as registration (200 rubles) and visa fees (3600 rubles). Keep your receipts.
You must pay for tuition no later than 10 days after your study starts.
4) 2nd floor, room 214а – applying for migration registration and a multiple-entry study visa. A foreign student must submit a set of documents:
2 color photos on a matte paper (3x4cm),
tear-off coupon of the migration registration notification (in case he/she does not live in BSPU dormitory),
student housing agreement,
receipts for registration and visa fees (200 rubles and 3600 rubles).
A foreigner from a country with a visa regime of stay who has not submitted documents to the University in time for a new visa granting the right to stay in the territory of the Russian Federation must leave the territory of Russia within the validity period of his / her visa and return to study under a new single-entry visa obtained on the basis of a new invitation.
5) 2nd floor, room 200a (Foreign Affairs Office) – applying for a medical insurance policy valid for 1 year (4000 rubles).
6) Fluorography station, 22, Bogdana Khmelnitskogo Street
(working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., break 11.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.)
Fluorography examination: 150 rubles (passport needed). The result is given immediately.
7) Dormitory №2 (117, Lenina Street) – examination by a doctor from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (have the result of fluorography examination and a list of dorm property).
8) Dormitory Supervisor (see the dormitory number in your documents) – getting a room (dormitory supervisor works from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., break from 12.00 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.).
Dormitory №2 – 117, Lenina Street
Dormitory №3 – 8, Trudovaya Street
Dormitory №4 – 72, Teatralnaya Street
Dormitory №5 – 98, Gorkogo Street
9) 3rd floor, room 347 (Dean's office of the Faculty for International Students) or the Dean's office of the faculty you entered – getting a dormitory pass (present the result of fluorography examination and a tuition fee payment receipt).
10) After a month, 2nd floor, room 214а – receiving your passport with multiple-entry study visa.
On Participation of Foreign Students in Labor Relations
We would like to pay attention: according to the Federal Law of July 25, 2002 No. 115-FZ “CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION” BSPU foreign students who study on a full-time basis on a professional degree program in their spare time, both the employer and the student to obtain additional documents (permission to attract and employ foreign workers, work permit, patent) for this.
You can use this information to pay tuition fee.
Name of the organization: Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University
Account number: 405038040103010213670
University address: 104, Lenina Street, Blagoveshchensk, 675000, Amur region, Russia
Bank address: 240, Zeyskaya Street, Blagoveshchensk, 675000, Amur region, Russia
Purpose of payment: tuition fee