List of Majors:
1. Contemporary Issues in Science and Education
2. Methodology and Methods of Scientific Research
3. Innovative Processes in Education
4. IT in Professional Sphere
5. Foreign language in Professional Communication
6. Contemporary Issues in Text Linguistics
7. Basics of Teacher's Psychology
8. Topical Issues of Technology and Methodology in Teaching RFL
9. Phrase Formation in Russian Language
10. Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Lexicography
11. Contemporary Russian Onomastics
12. Theory of Argumentation in Research Activity
13. Genres of Academic Speech
14. Cinematic Interpretation of Classical and Contemporary Literature
15. Contemporary Russian Literature
16. Eloquent Speaking
17. Theory of Translation
18. Contemporary Russian Language: 21st Century
19. Regulatory Support for Education
20. Elaboration of Methodological Support in Philology
21. Written Communication in Professional Sphere
Persons with higher education (Bachelor's or Specialist's degree) are admitted to the Master's program on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted from May 10, 2021 to June 20, 2021.
Entrance examinations are held from June 21 to June 26, 2021.
Entrance tests for applicants are carried out in two stages:
Speaking part (interview)
Test in the Russian language (lexical and grammatical test corresponding to the 3nd certification level).