Post-graduate school accepts applicants holding a Specialist's or Master's degree. Post-graduate students, both from Russia and abroad, are trained in two ways: full-time (3 years) and part-time (4 years), in priority fields of study - 4 and 5 years respectively, at the expense of the federal budget and for tuition fees on a contractual (fee-paying) basis. Persons who have previously completed a full course of graduate study are not entitled to repeat graduate study at the expense of the federal budget.
The documents are accepted from June 1 to August 12.
Entrance examinations are from August 15 to August 20.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Personal statement to the Rector;
2. Copy of the state diploma of the qualification (degree) of a Specialist or Master with the appendix;
3. Copy of the insurance certificate of mandatory pension insurance;
4. Personal form with biographical records and a photo;
5. Transcript of the interview with the proposed supervisor in the assigned department;
6. Photos 3x4 cm. - 3 pcs;
7. Certificate on the form 2.2. of passed examinations of candidate minimum (for those who passed the candidate examinations) or a certificate of postgraduate study;
8. List of published scientific works, inventions, discoveries (in the absence - essay on the chosen specialty reviewed by the supervisor);
9. A notarized translated passport copy;
10. If it is necessary to create special conditions during entrance examinations, the applicant must provide the document confirming the limited abilities of health, requiring the creation of these conditions;
11. Information about individual achievements (participation in contests, conferences, festivals.).
The decision on the admission to the entrance exams to post-graduate school is made by the admissions committee, taking into account the results of the interview, as well as the abstract or submitted scientific papers.
Applicants must take competitive entrance examinations in a special discipline according to their major field of study.
Advice on the topic of the essay and the content of the exam can be obtained from the appropriate department.
Fields of study:
The documents are accepted until August 12, 2022, in the office 215.
For additional information, please contact Lidiya Vadimovna Gladkikh.
Phone: +7 (4162) 52-41-64